- Job: IRC109953
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: ASP .NET Web API, Core, Microservices, MSSQL, OOP
Do you want to transform an industry by building the next B2B Service Marketplace? The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry is at an inflection point. The technological disruptions that have already transformed retail, travel, and transportation have been slower to emerge here, but they are coming at full speed. JLL, a globally recognized leader in CRE, recognized these forces early, and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry.
We’re looking for an engineer to join our fast-growing team in delivering the next-level B2B Service Marketplace utilizing high-end technologies and processes. This is a unique opportunity to build both API-first and workflow-oriented products for JLL/T’s new disruptive Marketplace business. Let’s became a part of our team!
Requirements: We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical background and analytical thinking to become a part of the team that develops innovative products with a large client base.
- Self-organized person eager to learn and solve challenging tasks.
- Proactive and a team player.
- Passionate to create a product that solves consumer needs in the best and the most effective way.
- 3+ years of experience working on the backend as a .NET Developer
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET, Web API, OOP/OOD
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core 3/.NET 5, microservices, RESTful API
- Good database skills (MS SQL; writing/analyzing queries; understanding of DB design and how it affects performance/maintainability)
- Experience with one of the following: Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper
- Cloud software development and container experience (Azure as plus)
- Ability to diagnose/solve problems
- Good level of communication and reporting skills
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Experience with Frontend development, preferably React
- Elastic, Containers, ReactJS, Azure
- Deliver new functionality and maintain core product components with other talented engineers in a collaborative team environment.
- Take active part in most of stages of a full-cycle product/feature development (requirements analysis, decomposition, design, etc)
- Provide timely status updates & estimation of own tasks
- Communicate with the team & customer
- Contribute to the overall quality of development services through unit testing, code reviewing and proactive offering of different improvements and innovations.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!