- Job: IRC111067
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Junior Test Engineer
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Function: Quality Assurance
- Skills: Appium, Java, Maven, QA Automation, Selenium, Testing, UI Automation
One of the leading streaming television services in the US. Application is available on all mobile (Android, iOS), web and connected TV streaming devices (AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Tizen, Vizio, etc.). We are looking for test engineer who will join one of the teams and participate in developing and supporting test framework, that is used for developing automated test for various platforms, developing automated tests for that platforms and performing manual functional testing and test results analysis.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in software testing.
- Good knowledge of concepts and theory of software testing and development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of Java.
- Hands-on experience in developing automated tests using Java, Maven, TestNG.
- Hand-on experience in UI automation testing – web, mobile (Android, iOS).
- Experience with OTT platforms like AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Tizen, Vizio is great advantage.
- Willingness to study new technologies, good investigation and problem-solving skills.
- Good skills in presenting achieved results.
- Intermediate English or higher.
- Developing new automated tests.
- Supporting automated tests for variety of platforms (web, mobile (Android, iOS), AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Xbox, etc.)
- Regression test runs analysis.
- Designing new test cases.
- Manual functional testing.
- Communication with different teams on the client side.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!