- Job: IRC109917
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Software Engineer
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: Git, Hibernate, Java8, JPA, Maven, Microservices, REST, Spring Boot, SQL
In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world. We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
- Automation: Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
- Usability: Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
- Agility: Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.
- Java8, Spring Core 5.x
- Spring Boot
- JPA/Hibernate, SQL
- Maven / Git
- Practical experience with microservices
Would be Plus:
- Camunda, BPMN
- Jenkins / Gerrit
- JMS => messaging (RabbitMQ preferred, other would be a plus too)
- k8s => User experience with Kubernetes and/or Helm
- Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g. test driven development, continuous integration, code coverage, code analysis, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver complex software projects
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- Self directed work style, provide technical leadership and mentorship to less experience professional staff
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years commercial experience in software development with Java
- Commercial experience in software development with microservices
- Knowledge of the Cloud Computing and Virtualization technologies (e.g. OpenStack and OPNFV) and industry standards (in the Telecom market e.g. ETSI-NFV) is a plus
- Jenkins, Gerrit, JMS, cloud, Kubernetes, Helm, Linux
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, agile development environment in support of short iterative cycles is a must.
- Flexibility in understanding changing business priorities are a key for this position.
Major Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review of new features’ requirements
- Implementation of new solution features (develop Java code, bug-fixing of developed code)
- Self-testing of developed features
- Covering code with unit tests
- Provide demo-sessions for developed functionality
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!