- Job: IRC107199
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: DataFlow, Machine Learning, Python, SQL
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Python/Data engineer to join our growing technology team, focusing on building technology products for some of the world’s leading media agencies. We are looking to extend an existing team with the Data Engineer who will be a key productive member of the team and will be highly involved in the design and development of a new component/s of the platform. He will have a chance to work with the modern GCP technology stack (Kubernetes, Cloud Run, Cloud functions, etc) and take part in future architecture decisions and project growth.
About our client:
We like to say that we play with giants. That’s huge data sets, influential partners, and even bigger ambitions. But only because we’re here to make a difference. Our client’s mission is to create products that make advertising work better for people. With expertise in data science, audience insights, simulations, and automation, our 350-person strong team designs and builds software products that shape the global media ecosystem. With a partnership philosophy at the heart of everything we do, we team up with the world’s leading media and technology organizations — including Adobe, Amazon, Baidu, The Trade Desk, Google — to develop innovative solutions and bring a unique competitive advantage to our portfolio of clients.
Our client and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
- Strong Python Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with distributed data processing, e.g. Apache Spark, GCP DataFlow, etc
- Good knowledge of Cloud technologies for any Cloud provider, preferably GCP
- At least a high-level understanding of Machine Learning methodologies, types, and approaches
- Intermediate+ English
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker
- Developing ML algorithms
- Developing infrastructure for data processing in the Google Cloud Platform
- Development of the new microservices using Python
- Take an active role in the discussion of possible solutions with the team and customer
- Participation in daily meetings, plannings with customer and team
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!