- Job: IRC108949
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: BitBucket, Containers, GitHub, Linux, Python
The Client is one of the world’s leading providers of elevators and escalators. Looking for the Senior Leading Technical Engineers to support the ongoing development. Extensively growing Industrial project. You will lead technical innovations and will be be a part of production team which will create and support a new generations of Indusrtial IoT Devices. We have a distributed Scrum team with a friendly environment. Customer is asking to extend the team and help him to move to new hardware and improve his solution.
- Must have 4+ years of related experience in the industry;
Good understanding or hands-on experience:
- Programming background in Python, C(optional);
- Software Architecture of Edge Devices with limited resources based on Linux and Containers
- IoT (Internet of Things) for Edge Technology, Sensorics
- MicroServices Architecture
- Connectivity, Network SetUp
- Development toolsets (GitHUb, Bitbucket etc.)
- Creating and documenting technical specifications
- Understanding of technical product development processes and tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Would be a plus in technologies:
- Voice over IP
- LXC/LXD, docker
- Ansible / AWX
- Computer vision, Machine learning, artificial intelligence;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ability to successfully develop and bring new products to market
- Flexible thinker with track record of innovation
- Entrepreneurial spirit – fast moving, calculated risk taker.
- bash scripting, Networking, SSH, LTE
- Work with distributed team and bring innovative IoT ideas to life for one of the biggest industrial players.
- Implement IoT and Security integrated solutions addressing cusotmer requirements.
- Translate customer / market requirements into technical definitions and implement them.
- Work with Solution Integrators to develop proof of concepts and R&D teams to productize solutions.
- Work closely with customers, as well as across business line R&D teams.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!