- Job: IRC108968
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
Our Client is the leader of the US Radio Broadcasting Market and one of the biggest companies on that is providing Broadcasting Audio Entertainment to users on OTT platforms and web
Project scope implies building microservices and lambda functions that will be used by OTT applications for millions of users that are watching and have a subscription to client services.
- 4+ years of development experience
- Experience with Node.js
- Strong JS knowledge, full-stack experience
- Modern JS patterns, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Good Architecture expertise, Design patterns
- Nice to have v8 optimization skills, debugging
- Nice to have experience in building event-based solutions
- Experience with server-side REST API endpoint development
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge about CI/CD
- Ability to communicate and consult on technical issues
- General understanding and experience with Front end development: React, Angular, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with template engines such as Pug, Twig
- Developing Online Audio Streaming Platform (content pipeline) (Radio/podcasts)
- Maintain customers microservices, lambdas
- Support existing features and developing new ones
- Communicate with clients on daily basis.
- Performing code review for other people in a team.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!