- Job: IRC110818
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: Big Data, SQL
A customer is a healthcare IT security company. It provides healthcare companies with a platform that addresses critical compliance and security challenges. It helps to improve providers productivity. The goal is to create a SaaS product from ground up in a public cloud framework.
Technologies: React, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Java, Amazon Web Services, etc.
- In-depth experience with RDBMS
- Proficient in designing/implementing/administering RDBMS environments
- Ability to identify requirements, develop data models, perform data analysis, write SQL queries, design and code complex stored procedures
- Design, implement and maintain RDBMS database systems
- Knowledge of RDBMS from architecture to administration including design, development, and optimization of RDBMS
- Experience in building analytics models in the warehouse
- Experience creating dashboards/reports (nice to have) Data warehouse systems (e.g. Redshift, SnowFlake) knowledge
- Data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Talend) knowledge (nice to have)
- Stored procedures
- 5+ years of overall experience as an RDBMS Developer
- Advanced SQL – must have
- R – nice to have
- Kafka knowledge is a plus
- PostgreSQL or SnowFlakeknowledge-nice to have
- Experience working in an Agile environment / multi-disciplinary Scrum team
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Move data through the warehouse zones
- Build analytics models in the warehouse
- Create dashboards/reports
- Deliver high quality and well-verified product
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!