- Job: IRC108926
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: Dependency injection, Java, MVC, Nosql DB, Spring
Our customer is a US-based technology company focused on designing and developing the wired and wireless data communication products for enterprise and home markets. Our customer is offering highly innovative and advanced products and solutions, including in the emerging data communication market segments, being a fast-growing company.
Within a project team, you will contribute to the design and development of the solution that allows our customers to manage hundreds of thousands of networks built with customer’s devices. Among others, you will be involved in software architecture design, feature development, bug-fixing, optimizations, and debugging of the developed solution.
- BA/MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development
- Strong experience in the Java programming language
- Experience with debugging, profiling, and tuning JVM
- Understanding of High-Performance Browser Networking
- Upper-Intermediate or above spoken and written English
- Participate in defining the software design of the solution
- Participate in the development of new features and bug-fixing for the developed solutions
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of the complex parts of the developed solution
- Mentoring and supervising of the team members, providing feedback and guidance
- Cooperate with other teams and customer technical representatives to follow up solution development from requirements clarification to solution integration.
- Reduce technical debt by refactoring the existing code to match stricter guidelines
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!