- Job: IRC111256
- Location: Ukraine
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
The client is an intertnational consultancy company working for education institutions in the US and EU. The product we develop is an advanced software system for client’s internal expence tracking and reporting. The product is designed as a classic ASP.NET MVC application following the single page application template. The Front End is based on AngularJS. The services layer is implemented as ASP.NET Web API. These are RESTful services enabling easy and scalable communication between the client and application server. The application was developed by our team few years ago, and now it needs significant rework and extension to introduce new features and optimize performance of existing ones.
- We are looking for a full-stack .NET developer, who wants to join our small project team in development and improvement of a complex software system.
- The following skills are needed for this job: C#, ASP .NET MVC, Entity framework, Linq, MS SQL, HTML, CSS, JS, AngularJS
- Good written and spoken English is must-have
Will be a plus:
- Advanced knowledge of DBMS and specifically MSSQL for tuning DB performance
- AWS experience sufficient for maintaining lifecycle of the software
- Analize business requirements, transform them into technical tasks
- Develop front-end and back-end features of the application
- Showing demo to the project stakeholders
- Keep documentation up-to-date
- Collaborate with teammates
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!