- Job: IRC106891
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: Core Java, Git, Java EE, Maven, REST, Spring, Spring Boot
Talent Program is a program aimed at attracting and developing talents. It gives ground for a quick start as one of the company’s consultants and a choice between the most interesting projects in the popular technology stacks. By joining the Talent Program, you can become a part of GlobalLogic and enjoy all the benefits provided by the company right after one technical interview.
- 4+ years of Java experience, developing distributed web systems in Java;
- Strong OO-design and -programming skills preferred;
- Experience of developing RESTful APIs;
- Experience in server-side development of services, e.g. with Tomcat, Jetty, Karaf;
- Experience in the design and development of message-oriented, service-based solutions;
- Experience in creating modular systems and API design;
- Experience developing solutions for the Linux platform;
- Experience writing software using Test-Driven Development principles.
- Experience with highly available, scalable and fault-tolerant systems is a plus;
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Agile, JMS, Docker, Spring Cloud
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Designs should be based on sound SOA best practices that support modular integrated design concepts;
- Assess, Design, and Deliver an Integration Architecture that supports High Availability and Scalability.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!