- Job: IRC111403
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
Talent Program is a program aimed at attracting and developing talents. It gives ground for a quick start as one of the company’s consultants and a choice between the most interesting projects in the popular technology stacks. By joining the Talent Program, you can become a part of GlobalLogic and enjoy all the benefits provided by the company right after one technical interview.
Requirements: We are looking for an experienced software engineer with minimum 4 years of commercial experience in C#/.NET with good technological background and analytic thinking to become a part of the team that develops innovative products with a large client base.
- 4+ years of commercial experience using C#/.NET;
- Experience with .Net Core;
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM tools;
- Experience in developing web services (REST, Web API, SOAP);
- SQL experience (complex queries, performance);
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns, ability to apply them appropriately;
- Good level of communication and reporting skills;
- High level of self-organization and the ability to solve complex problems.
Nice to have:
- Bootstrap Framework;
- Experience with Elastic;
- Experience with Microservices architecture;
- Experience with Containers (Docker or Kubernetes).
- Bootstrap, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elastic, Docker, .NET Core, Microservices, Containers
- Design, develop and implement different web and back-end solutions with other talented engineers in a collaborative team environment.Experience with full-cycle of feature development (requirements analysis, decomposition, design, etc);
- Contribute to the overall quality of development services through brainstorming, unit testing, code reviewing and proactive offering of different improvements and innovations;
- Share knowledge with the team, assist in supervising and mentoring of less-experienced team members;
- Be an active member of a Scrum team.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!