- Job: IRC104207
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Senior Test Engineer
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Function: Quality Assurance
- Skills: C#, Java, Python, QA, QA Automation, Selenium
Talent Program is a program aimed at attracting and developing talents. It gives ground for a quick start as one of the company’s consultants and a choice between the most interesting projects in the popular technology stacks. By joining the Talent Program, you can become a part of GlobalLogic and enjoy all the benefits provided by the company right after one technical interview.
- At least 3 years of experience in automation testing;
- Knowledge of Java, Python or C#
- Knowledge of automation stack: Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Tomcat;
- Understanding of Page Object pattern, knowledge of other automation patterns;
- Good working knowledge of at least one Linux/Unix based platform as well as Windows
- Experience in QA methodologies, clear understanding of QA processes and artifacts;
- Experience with Scrum/Agile
- Knowledge of any other programming language is a plus
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, developed interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated, energetic and able to easily switch between assignments.
Job Responsibilities: In this role of QA Automation Software Engineer, you will have a chance to work on multiple projects on different lifecycle stages and study new technologies and approaches as per project needs. We offer the stability of a global company together with customized professional development that gives you exposure to variety of projects, trainings and endless growth opportunities. The candidates with solid experience in test automation, automation frameworks development and desire to try new things are welcomed.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!