- Job: IRC110688
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
Talent Program is a program aimed at attracting and developing talents. It gives ground for a quick start as one of the company’s consultants and a choice between the most interesting projects in the popular technology stacks. By joining the Talent Program, you can become a part of GlobalLogic and enjoy all the benefits provided by the company right after one technical interview.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field and 4+ years building web applications;
- Exposure to microservice architectures;
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services;
- Comfortability using tools such as Gulp and Bower;
- Regular usage of GIT.
What puts you over the top:
- Ad Tech/Online Video experience;
- Interest or experience in working further down the stack such as Java middle tier and/or Hadoop;
- We use Karma + Jasmine for unit testing. Experience with that or a similar testing framework is nice to have.
- Innovate and develop for our core Platform;
- Participate in agile meetings and daily stand-ups;
- Participate in design and architecture discussions;
- Train and mentor junior level team members;
- Work closely with product teams and other cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!