- Job: IRC104735
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Senior Test Engineer
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Function: Quality Assurance
- Skills: Python, QA Automation
NSG team works on 2 generations of Harmonic Cable products: actively developing the industry’s first software-based CCAP solution (“Cable OS”) and supporting market-leading edgeQAMs (“NSG 900-40G”, “NSG PRO”). These solutions allow cable operator companies to deliver the IP-based data, video, and voice services to millions of customers. Focus is given to CableOS which will allow us to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of HW network equipment. GlobalLogic team is involved in development, manual and automated testing, as well as in solution integration at customers’ head end.
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation;
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in Python development;
- Good knowledge of networking (L2/L3);
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS;
- Intermediate and above English (read/write/speak) for communication with the remote teams and subject matter experts;
- Good communication skills;
- B. Sc. In computer science or Electricity Engineering or equivalent.
- Dealing with Customer requests received directly;
- Clarification of requirements, design and implementation of automation tests;
- Develop in the existing automation infrastructure based on Python for the complex embedded system;
- Cooperate with scrum teams: SW, HW and manual QA.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!