- Job: IRC111465
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: OOP, REST, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, SQL
Our client is the leading TV streaming platform in the US. We are looking for a Senior Back-End develper to join the team working on industry-leading Digital Marketing Management platform used by advertisers to manage their online ad campaigns across all media channels, device platforms and advertising exchanges. Back-end is written in Ruby on Rails and based on microservices architecture.
- Verifiable experience no less than 4 years of development under Ruby/Rails or any other modern language such as Java/Python/Go/C++ but who will be interesting to switch to Ruby stack
- Proven success implementing REST APIs
- Proven data model design experience
- Experience in developing high-load and low-latency systems
- Strong knowledge and hands-on expertise in a microservices architecture
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Solution Architecture, Unit Testing
- Developing new services and expose them as APIs
- Adding new functionality to existing systems, while constantly improving usability, quality, performance and scalability
- Developing unit tests
- Contributing to proprietary test framework
- Performing code review
- Solve interesting problems, such as scaling applications for large data computation and reporting
- Contribute to the requirements, architecture and implementation of existing and future systems
- Take part in calls with customer
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!