- Job: IRC108167
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: c++, C++ Builder, COM, Continuous Integration, Git, Jenkins, Microsoft Visual C++, Scrum, Test driven development, Unit Testing, Windows Programming
Our Client is a transnational healthcare company, an industry leader in the field, which operates in 120+ countries. It produces award-winning devices and software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory conditions. We are an enthusiastic and well-established team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun.
- Advanced knowledge of C++.
- 5+ Experience in developing desktop software for Windows 7.
- 2+ Experience with Borland Builder (UI part) and Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of InstallShield.
- Experience working with COM.
- Experience working with XML.
- Experience developing software communicating with hardware devices.
- Experience with Jenkins (or other CI tools), Windows scripting.
- “Git, git-flow, pull request, code review” – are the everyday words/tools for you.
- Understanding of Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (Upper-intermediate English). Experience working with foreign customers. Ability to take part in day-to-day communication with team members in Australia.
- Experience with Windows registry.
- Experience working with/developing drivers on Windows.
- As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for desktop application development: extend existing functionality, quality and stability improvements, work on bug fixes and support of new generation devices.
- You will be a person with full ownership of the project.
- You will collaborate with the team members on the client’s side (engineers, Product Owner etc).
- You will be responsible for release preparation, taking part in the preparation of required documentation for validation and verification phases.
What We’ll Expect From You
- Curiosity and a drive to figure things out.
- Ownership and accountability attitude over the work done.
- Good English writing and communication skills.
- You are capable of working independently while bringing your own ideas to the table.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!