- Job: IRC107615
- Location: Ukraine
- Designation: Senior Test Engineer
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Function: Quality Assurance
- Skills: .net, Agile Scrum, API Testing, English, Nunit, QA, QA Automation Testing
A major French player in terms of management solutions for professionals in Accounting, Finance and Taxation, Payroll and HR, expanding its web software design for accountants and EPTs/SMEs, by developing a collaborative cloud-based accounts management and taxation solution for EPTs/SMEs and the accounting sector with help from KPMG.
- Has firm understanding of the testing processes and methodologies
- Has done both white and black box tests
- Can create user test cases and prepare test data
- Has a know-how in web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and .NET
- Has excellent analytical skills, perseverance, enthusiasm and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) projects
- Experience in non-functional tests such as Performance, Security, and Accessibility is a plus
- Structured and autonomous approach to work
- A team player with an ability to adapt smoothly to change
- Act as contact person for software testing related topics and methods, especially for test analysis and test design
- Do the planning, control and reporting of project related test campaigns
- Actively implement concepts and take over the responsibility for their daily operation
- Participate in the creation of new concepts in testing and testing tools
- Define and operationalize specific procedures for testing
- Develop and execute end-to-end automated tests
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!