- Job: IRC109116
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Software Engineer
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: .net, C#, OOP
Schindler was founded in 1874 in Lucerne, Switzerland, and is one of the world’s leading providers of elevators, escalators, and moving walks, as well as maintenance and modernization services. The Group has over 1 000 branch offices in more than 100 countries, as well as production sites and research and development facilities in the US, Brazil, Europe, China, and India.
The project is desktop software used by engineers of one of the biggest elevator and escalator manufacturers to help them to produce, test, and set up their hardware and software.
- more than 2 years of commercial experience with .Net
- excellent knowledge of OOP principles
- WPF experience would be a great plus
- knowledge of Unit test frameworks
- intermediate+ English level
- develop and maintain desktop tool for elevator controller software validation
- develop individual application modules
- user interface improvements
- participation in code review
- unit tests development
- requirements definition together with customer
- customer communication on a daily basis
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!