If you like everything to run smoothly, you consider testing is crucial in any software development and you are passionate about software quality, welcome to GMV! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities.
You will be part of our testing and software team full of talent and desire to innovate whose mission is the integration, validation and verification of software for satellite ground segment.
The candidate will be responsible for the system validation processes (definition of AIV plan, design and implementation of test cases and procedures, execution and reporting of test campaigns - dry-run, Factory Acceptance, On-Site Acceptance). The candidate will report to the program manager and will be integrated in a multidisciplinary team. The candidate will have the possibility to work in many different space missions for different customers (e.g. EUMETSAT polar system second generation (EPS-SG) , Rover to Mars 2020 ( Exomars), therefore able to learn and contribute to different operations' approaches followed by e.g. the European Space Agency and EUMETSAT.
The main functions of the position are:
- Elaboration of AIV plan: schedule, resourcing, etc.
- Operations concepts and requirements analysis
- Testing design, including scenarios, procedures, data and tools
- Organise tests campaigns execution
- Organise test automation design and development (scripts development)
- Validation documentation (procedures, plans, reporting)
- General customer support
- Attendance to technical and eventually managerial meetings with customer.
- Acceptance of subcontractor deliveries.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Validation process and activites in the Program Lifecycle following formal processes defined in standard like ECSS.
- Software integration and validatio process.
- Experience in aerospace industry and satellite ground segment. Software engineering.
It is desirable to have knowlede in DOORS Applicable standards (ECSS, SLE, CCSDS) and in Scripting languages (Python, shell, etc) as well as knowledge SW development tools ( jenkings, GIT, etc)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
View Data as Table Report this job