Location: Bucharest, RomaniaGoodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Lavinia ProtopopescuSponsorship Available: NoRelocation Assistance Available: NoPrinciple Duties And Responsibilities
- 30%: Analyze, design and develop new processes, programs and configuration - Taking into account the complex inter-relationships of system-wide components. Works with product owner and team members to understand requirements. Monitor code quality and technical debt and make sure agreed upon targets are met. Write and maintain all documentation supporting primary area of responsibility. This documentation may serve as input for management presentations or as training material for stakeholder community and operations support group.
- 25%: Provide system-wide support and maintenance for a complex system or business process. Maintain and modify existing processes, programs and configuration through use of current IT Toolsets.
- 15%: Troubleshoot, investigate and persist. Develop solutions to problems with unknown causes where precedents do not exist, by applying logic and inference with persistence and experience to see the problem through to resolution. Confer with the stakeholder community on problem determination. Make joint analysis decisions on cause and correction methods. Perform tasks (as necessary) to ensure data integrity and system stability.
- 15%: Complete life-cycle testing (unit and integration) of all work processes (including Cross Platform Interaction).
- 15%: Create applications and databases with main focus on Data Collection Systems - Supporting Analysis, Data Capture, Design Tools, Library Functions, Reporting, Request Systems and Specification Systems used in the Tire Development Process. Expand use of current technologies and application design methodologies as they apply to Goodyear. Increase breadth and depth of technical knowledge by expanding knowledge base.
To Join Our Team You Will Need
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business Administration
- 5 or more years of experience in Java development including architectural design
- Experience in enterprise grade software development, working with modern development technologies and methodologies (Java frameworks, Scrum, TDD, DevOps, Middleware, databases, Unix/Linux). Basic knowledge of the current Office Product Suite.
- Understanding of Business Process Area supported - Continued growth in understanding company culture and business practices min. 4 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting
- Developing an understanding of skills needed in other disciplines, of second business process area and basic Cost/Benefit Analysis Method. Organizational, Communication and Time Management skills. Participate as an active Team Member (Effective Listening and Collaboration skills). Achieve all IT Objectives through use of approved Standards and Guidelines. Capable of working under broad supervision & interacting with user representatives on a regular basis. Ability to build customer relationships through delivery of stable working solutions and follow-up. Ability to complete assignments on time and with minimal errors.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.