If you are the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, then Gtmhub may be right for you.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes.
That is why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
As a Product Manager at Gtmhub, you’ll be part of our tribe with a pretty modern approach to building products. You’ll bring ideas to life by prioritizing improvements on existing features and shipping new features that help companies manage, track and make sense of OKRs. You’ll be responsible for defining and improving on your KPIs, providing guidance and sharing key information across the company, and developing the people around you.
What you'll be doing:
- Be part of the end-to-end product development process to deliver features that have a positive business impact
- Initiate and analyze customer feedback and prioritize what makes sense for your priorities
- Own the planning and prioritization for new features
- Define and track key success metrics
- Maintain the communication with your cross-functional stakeholders: Design, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Tech support and Marketing
- Collaborate with Marketing on messaging, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Partner with Customer Success to help them with customer expectations and need
- Customer-centric attitude: You’re empathetic towards customers and their needs, and have a passion for creating exceptional experiences
- Lateral leadership: You’re dependable, able to lead others without direct authority
- Creative problem solving: You can identify the real jobs to be done behind what customers are saying and ideate viable solutions that are not necessarily what clients have asked for
- Focus on outcomes: You articulate the desired outcome, work with others to get there and prioritize the most important thing we can be working on
- Business acumen: You understand the markets, ask hard questions, validate assumptions, analyze usage data and qualitative feedback and draw concrete conclusions that will have a positive impact on the bottom-line of the business
- Character: You own your stuff, you can say no (although it’s painful), and your charisma and motivation are contagious
Major bonuses (but certainly not dealbreakers):
- Experience as a product manager in a fast-moving company
- Experience in shipping awesome products
- An eye for great design and experience
- Data analytics experience with tools like Amplitude, Looker
- Experience with A/B testing
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities
- Stock option opportunities
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career