We are looking for an ambitious senior engineer with a deep desire to learn and develop software that improves people's lives. If you're passionate about developing the best software and collaborating with other developers to do so, then we want to hear from you!
You will enhance our SaaS solution, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices. You will get to work on the latest software practices and technologies such as microservices architecture, cloud design patterns, automated CI/CD pipeline, automated and orchestrated Dockerized delivery, and AWS platform. Above all, your work will impact people's interactions with the healthcare system.
- Collaborate on architectural decisions and design best practices
- Design and implement new features into the HealthJoy platform
- Collaborate with engineering and product team members to improve quality and velocity
- Creating a scalable solution to serve our growing user base
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting backend services in Python. Strong Python3 knowledge
- Strong knowledge of concurrent programming principles
- Knowledge of modern web-frameworks and their ecosystems
- Proficiency in data persistence technologies, good knowledge of SQL'99, and no-SQL. Experience with at least one RDBMS
- Proficiency with backend and frontend caching strategies
- Experience developing distributed software with rich event-based IPC
- Understanding of RESTful APIs principles. Experience designing, building, and maintaining APIs
- Understanding principles of runtime isolation
- Proficiency in software components design and building surrounding infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of software test suites and frameworks.
- Good knowledge of internet protocols
- Experience with source code versioning tools
- Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
- HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits including competitive compensation, unlimited vacations, health insurance, English lessons with a native speaker and full or partial coverage of educational events.
- During the pandemic situation we offer mental health support programs, personal psychological counseling and help with remote work setup.
- We also enjoy each other's company over wellness activities, happy hours, volunteer events in our local communities, lunch and learns, and 'friendship time' pairings.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.