Hentsū is a cloud leading company that redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Vision for Hentsū is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
The Application Support Engineer will partner with customers to resolve customer requests using technical skills acquired from a software/application development background, either through professional experience or college education. Training will be provided on business domain, applications and technology, and the support engineer will utilize that to provide application and technology insight to assist our clients in creating solutions to complex real world financial workflow issues.
The role will suit a technologist that enjoys developing a broad business insight and using technology as a vehicle for rapid accurate real-world problem solving.
- ETL design and troubleshooting
- An understanding of financial instruments and the capital markets – especially relating to buy-side order management, trade execution, third party reporting and position management.
- Data warehousing
- Writing detailed SQL queries and objects
- SQL performance monitoring
- Common .Net classes – programming, testing, and debugging in Visual Studio
- Basic networking
- Understanding of n-Tier application architecture concepts.
- Ability to absorb rapidly new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively.
- General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to production environments.
- Utilizing company training resources to develop the financial domain knowledge, application knowledge and technology understanding required to assist our customers.
- Development of new integrations between the platforms and third-party applications
- Development of reports and custom web grids / Windows form grids to meet bespoke customer requirements
- Re-creation, analysis, troubleshooting, and diagnosis of customer questions and issues.
- Assist development and business owners with the root cause analysis and solution development for recurring issues.
- Performance analysis and improvement for application database processes
- Maintaining customer contact on open issues – being responsive to customer follow-ups
Performing routine audits of systems for the purpose of preventative maintenance of applications and reporting on their status
- Multi-tasking and prioritization of open issues
- Comfortable office in hearth of Belgrade
- Work with technology leaders like Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Team buildings
- Professional certification and education paid by the company
- Company performance bonuses