At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world. We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
- Resolve incoming internal or external businesses and end user's problems via telephone and e-support.
- Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Represent the company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end user SLA demands are met.
- Begin to partner with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School: completion of post- primary level education prior to University study. Typically certified by diploma (i.e., H.S. diploma, "A" levels (U.K), Baccalaureate (France), etc.).
- 0-1 year experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status