We are currently looking for a Junior Full-Stack (Node.js/Vue.js) Developer who is ready to dive into the Airfarm team, for a full-time engagement, to join our team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office.
Airfarm s on a mission to re-shape the food value chain and build Europes largest agribusiness services network! It was born in the fields, built by innovators and grows by farm success. We offer a platform for Farmers, agriculture consultants, journalists, and bloggers to better interact with each other. Farmers can consume news, collaborate, and build trusted relationships with other farmers and their business partners. Eventually, we will add other value-added services such as: purchase pooling and financing.
We are a passionate and experienced founding team with previous startup experience and roots at SAP, McKinsey, and Goldman Sachs. Airfarm is backed by one of Europe's leading early stage Venture Capital firms for Food/AgTech.
Challenging things you'll work on:
- Maintaining existing apps and services, and for adding tests to code that needs to be refactored when redesigns are required
- Build new apps and services as we expand our feature set
- Pair with others and write tests whenever practical to make sure the code is of the highest quality and stability
- Search for the simplest solution to a problem and will write code that is easy to read, debug and maintain
- Take part in knowledge sharing to help others grow and in turn will learn new skills
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Some working experience using Vue.js in the front end and Node.js in the backend, in addition to all the basic web stack
- Interested both frontend work and building great backend solutions (its fine if you prefer and have more experience in one than the other)
- Interested in XP practices like pair programming and TDD and are comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Fluent in English
Our Tech Stack
- Node.js microservices running on Kubernetes
- Vue.js website + Electron apps (Vue.js)
- Native iOS and Android client apps (Swift/Kotlin)
- GitLab for version control and CI/CD
- MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker, GCP
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German languages
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.