We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our fast growing engineering team at Holycode and help us develop and maintain various software products. We at Mindnow AG are a team of passionate developers who spend their free time reading Hacker News and tinkling with new frameworks. We build different kinds of software for different clients, from a mobile application to SMS Integration for a Bank. There are always challenges to be dealt with at the job. We are looking for someone who has a passion for coding just like us and likes to build awesome stuff.
- Super smart and have either a degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years experience working with either Python or Go.
- Experience in Git, Linux and SQL (Postgres or MySQL).
- Knowledge of Django or Flask.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Experience working with AWS is a plus.
- Experience working with Big Data is a plus.
- Experience working with Docker is a plus.
- Bonus points if you have open source contributions or personal projects youve shipped successfully.
- In your daily life you will be working alongside other Python Developers as part of a Product Team, in the pursuit of delivering a perfect solution to our client. 60% of your time will be dedicated to coding, 10% to code reviews, 10% to Meeting and 20% to writing tests. The Team you will be working with follows Agile Methodology, and daily standups as well as Sprint Retrospective are performed regularly.
- You should be comfortable writing effective and scalable code as well as reading the code written by others. We have a Continuous Deployment system built and we are constantly working on improving the system. Currently we have CI and CD using Bitbucket, S3 Bucket and Cloudfront for frontend deployments, and Docker Swarm for Python applications. Part of your job will be helping us improve on our whole infrastructure and automate different business processes.
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.