Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Senior Project Manager – Passive Network Engineering who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Senior Project Manager – Passive Network Engineering your mission will be to manage PNE related external contractors and delivery plans and relevant processes and procedures; to act as a right hand of the department Head at all times, assists in resolving open team related questions, drive and manage team performance; to manage PNE team's resource capacity plan, insights, and analysis; to prepare and present at request variety of material such as Business Cases, Delivery plans, Regular and Ad hoc reports, Improvement recommendations. In the addition, the role will act as a single point of reporting regarding assigned project deliveries at and escalation for partners and POCs from internal stakeholders. The role will manage and drive the cumulative milestones, KPIs and targets, ensuring both, external partners and internal stakeholders provide appropriate outputs. The role will be responsible for the successful delivery of the projects against key KPIs, including cost, quality and timeline whilst continuously driving efficiency increases. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Plan, design and proactively monitor key project progress, ensuring deadlines are met. Define project and programme scope, governance, timeline and resource plan and budget
- Correctly identifying critical paths, risks and issues as early as possible, drive and run lesson learned sessions on quarterly basis with internal teams and partners
- Develop resource plan with PNE management; monitor internal and partner related resource capacity for rollout solve potential gaps with support from stakeholders
- Document, where necessary, processes and procedures to be adopted by external partners and internal teams. Set, monitor and review KPIs and deliverables of internal teams and external partners
- Ensure partner delivery is in line with KPIs and contractual agreements
- Continuously liaise with stakeholders from other functions to drive operational changes and communication to external partners. Prepare business cases and highlights of progress and change responses and justifications (Senior Management interaction)
- Assist Head of Passive Network Engineering to continuously improve PNE methodology at Hyperoptic and assist the Head of Passive Network Engineering in fully representing the PNE Team in Serbia and the UK
- Role model ways of working for the team and contribute to departmental strategy .Provide training and mentoring to more junior member of teams and new hires.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree - engineering or equivalent and Fibre Network/GPON Planning Experience would be desirable
- Delivery function experience and knowledge of Telco industry key terminology and business processes would be desirable
- Fundamental understanding of process modelling and improvement
- Interest in ISP (Internet Service Provider) and Internet Technology, basic knowledge of FTTH (Fibre To The Home)
- Proactive approach with an ability to self-manage/work independently
- Proven experience working to deadlines and under agile requirements
- Excellent to Good English Verbal and Written Skills
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to build reports and clearly present the show and business cases
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English. And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!