Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 12x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally. Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a PMO Project Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Oversees the administration needs of projects and programmes at the PMO in order to support the overall project portfolio governance and effective project performance management across the Hyperoptic organization
- Ensures that all project and programmes are accurately recorded and updated in PM software by Project and Programme Managers and provides them with ongoing support and training in using Hyperoptic's PM methodology
- Responsible for preparation of PMO weekly and monthly project portfolio reports
- Supports the Head of the PMO in preparation of annual and quarterly PMO project portfolio plans, project and programme scoring and scheduling, escalation and resolution of project risks, issues, and change requests, tracking of project KPIs and budget performance
- Supports development of Hyperoptic's project management methodology, PMO templates and tools, and configuration of corresponding functionalities in PM software
What are we looking for?
- Degree level education in business or related field
- PRINCE2, PMP or other project management certifications would be desirable
- Experience in administrating or coordinating projects by maintaining project plans, coordinating project scope, budget, and resources, and effectively overseeing resolution of project risks and issues
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Clarizen, Clarity, Keyedin or similar) would be desirable
- Strong MS Office suite skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English. And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!