We are looking for engineers to join our engineering team and build scalable web applications. The Automation Engineer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle. Automate and improve the development process, including test automation, evaluation tools.
For over ten years, Inflection has sourced and analyzed billions of public records to create fair and innovative solutions to help companies make better and faster decisions about who they should hire and who they should trust.
The Company’s flagship business, GoodHire, currently provides employment screening solutions to more than 80,000 companies across the US. Launched in 2013, GoodHire has consistently led the market with our intuitive, thoughtful, and user-focused designs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Write clean code using .NET programming languages
- Improve and maintain current automation infrastructure and frameworks
- Evaluate tools to improve development process
YOU'LL BE A FANTASTIC MATCH FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU BRING:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering with demonstrated academic excellence
- 2+ years experience with NUnit, Selenium
- 1+ years experience with C# and .NET
- Database expertise - RDBMS and NoSQL. MSSQL, Postgres and AWS RDSexperience are a plus
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience with VCS and CI/CD tools: Git + GitHub, Jira and TeamCity
- Thorough understanding of .NET architecture and technologies
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Ruby
- Passion for following best practices in computer science disciplines in general, object orientation, code documentation and code reuse
- Experience in Scrum development techniques is a plus as is working in a team environment where attention to source control, merging and documenting code is expected
TO WIT, INFLECTION OFFERS:
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley/Prairie veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off per year to volunteer
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.