Discover ING TECHThe focus of ING Tech Romania (established in 2015 as a global hub for technology) has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries.Currently, ING Tech Romania provides approximately 100 services to more than 18 countries and units. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit.Now, in 2020, our fast growing organization gathers more than 900 high-performing engineers that work together in global tribes.The MissionThe MissionOne CMS Squad’s mission is to deliver a new content distribution platform, using Hippo CMS as the foundation, and set it up in an omnichannel manner, so that multiple channels (ingwb.com, InsideBusiness, InsideBusiness Services, etc.) can use it.The squad will develop and maintain Hippo CMS and its needed API's that serve the content to the frontend components in the channels. We will deliver the content building blocks and capabilities, such as Hippo content templates, content search within Hippo, A/B testing module, a translation workflow tool, etc.All this should technically enable other squads to efficiently launch and maintain their editorial content in their customer journey's for both our customers and employees to provide the best possible digital customer experience.Your day-to-dayAs a Software Engineer you will work on the global Wholesale Banking international banking platform and you will be:
- Technically responsible with your scrum team for the solution, from product requirements to development, testing and deployment.
- Able to help with a diverse ecosystem: front-end, back-end with Spring Boot and Java 8, Oracle, dockerized development, BDD with Python, production metrics.
- Implementation of Hippo in an Omnichannel way, connecting open and closed environments while using Hippo as one source of truth for content
- Distribution of content through the means of RESTful API’s for easier information consumption and improved flexibility for content consumption by Hippo Delivery Tier or any other custom Frontend/Single Page application.
What you bring to the team
- Java experience (5+ years)
- Python (nice to have already but it’s a must learn on the job)
- Experience with the Spring/Spring MVC/SpringBoot, REST APIs design and implementation, knowledge about SOAP APIs
- Nice to have PL/SQL Oracle Database
- BDD/TDD mindset
- Experience with Kubernetes, Dockers
- Working experience in Azure Cloud (nice to have)