Our client is a US-based company, the leader in providing automation services to Hotel businesses all-over the US.Currently, the main goal is to re-build the current old platform from scratch using modern technology stack and adding new functionality. We are looking for a Lead/Architect .NET developer to help define the architecture of our platform to meet the needs of our rapidly growing business. You will have a unique opportunity at being an integral part of building a highly scalable, highly reliable service platform.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and implementing a roadmap to bring our current technology up to date;
- Design and implement high-performance, highly scalable and available features;
- Review designs, code or test plans to ensure quality.
- Experience producing production-ready web applications in ASP.Net Core;
- Experience with React front-end framework;
- Experience in architecting high-performance systems;
- Strong knowledge of Azure ecosystem.
- You, like us value individuals who take initiative, are curious to learn and understand how things work, believe in honest and transparent communication and above all are a team player who always put the needs of our customers first;
- You like to have a little bit of fun.