We are looking for an experienced, inspired, and dedicated Business Intelligence Analyst to join our friendly and ambitious team of professionals. The main goal of the cooperation is to assist with the development of a tool aimed at converting corporate data sets into valuable insights that could drive management decisions and increase the efficiency of business processes at Intellias.
At present, the engineering efforts are focused on work with the big data analytics that meets the needs of all Intellias departments and integrates with a range of internal systems such as 1C, Pipedrive, Survey Monkey, Jira, and more. All data is stored in DWH in Microsoft Azure. Besides, the team has ambitious plans to implement new cutting-edge data processing approaches such as prediction, deep learning, etc. into the existing system.
- Gathering, analysis of requirements for data processing and reporting, tight communication with stakeholders during reports developing;
- Developing and maintaining custom Power BI reports and dashboards for our analytics system;
- Exploration and validation of data from various sources;
- Reports demo preparation;
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence;
- Implementing row level security on data and understanding of application security layer models in Power BI;
- Making DAX queries in PowerBI desktop;
- Using advance level calculations on the data set;
- Monitoring of analytics results, identification and understanding of trends and anomalies.
- 2 years + of experience in the role of Business Analyst on building BI-powered systems;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSIS;
- Understanding the business requirements and developing data models accordingly by taking care of the resources;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Expertise in MS Excel: creating formulas, pivot tables, charts, reports, and dashboards;
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports;
- Understanding of statistical analysis methods;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, proven ability to communicate decisions clearly to both technical and non-technical staff;
- Intermediate + level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Basic Knowledge and skills for secondary tools: Microsoft Azure, data warehouse, Visual Studio;
- Degree in business, statistics or mathematics disciplines;
- Experience of developing custom visuals for Power BI.