Our 2 products are internal solutions for e-learning and employees professional growth support. One of the projects is crucial platform for our business success. Its cutting-edge solution based on a serverless platform, that follows industry best practices and implements CQRS, Event Sourcing patterns. You’ll be work with highly motivated engineers, complex business processes and have challenging, non-trivial tasks. Main product features: Skills management, Job architecture management, Professional development planning, Employee assessment and more.Key technologies: Azure, Serverless, CQRS, Event sourcing, Angular 9, NgRx, Apollo, GraphQL. Responsibilities:
- Implementation of products reworks and features;
- Product support (maintenance and bugfix);
- Implementation of tests;
- Participate in design review, code reviews, and product demos;
- Take accountability and responsibility for a full life cycle of the product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Proposing process improvements;
- Support and propagate quality culture among colleagues;
- Regular communication with team.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud platform;
- Strong knowledge of .NET platform;
- Knowledge of Angular platform;
- Moderate engineering skills: SOLID, OOD, Refactoring;
- Knowledge TypeScript and Angular 6+;
- Good understanding of Agile practices and SDLC;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work in a team, attention to details;
- Good written and spoken English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with NgRx and reactive programming;
- Experience with SignalR;
- Experience with GraphQL.