Our partner Olmero AG is one of the leading providers of online based solutions for the construction industry in Switzerland. Thousands of architects, planners, contractors, and suppliers interact through olmero.ch every day. Their web and mobile apps are indispensable tools for many construction industry professionals. By working with latest tech stack on dynamic project Olmero team offers you attractive working environment.
Join our growing Olmero Belgrade team as a Back-end Engineer
- Develop cutting edge code in a microservice architecture
- Work closely with our talented team of engineers to develop and ship new features
- Optimize/refactor implementation for performance and/or to reduce technical depth
- Play a key role in the development of best practices in software design, implementation and coding standards
- Participate in technical design discussions, estimations and reviews
- 5+ years of experience in Java and the Spring (Boot) Framework
- Solid knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Strong focus on testing and clean code
- Practical experience in DevOps topics (CI/CD, Monitoring, Containerization, etc.)
- Fluent in English (spoken/written)
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and trainings if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- Modern, sunny and open working place with positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally