Job category:Java HybrisAs a hybris Java Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to contribute to eCommerce software solutions developed for selected high-end clients, from very early stages that include shaping the business solution until delivery in production and post go-live support.What will your responsibilities look like?
- Develop eCommerce solutions with SAP/hybris technology stack for projects with high quality expectations in various areas such as telecommunications, travel and retail
- Master a wide range of Java-based technologies. Constantly develop and learn new Java technologies
- Perform strong requirements analysis and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Provide effort estimates
- Rigorously follow processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with clients
- Work in an environment and projects based on an Agile approach
What abilities will you need?
- Good knowledge of Java Core APIs
- Good knowledge of server-side web Java concepts
- Good knowledge of Spring (MVC, Security, Integration)
- Experience in developing eCommerce solutions especially based on enterprise platforms such as hybris (SAP) represents an advantage
Do you also have these qualities?
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent in English
What experience do you need?
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, JBoss
- Experience with hybris, ATG, IBM Websphere Commerce or any other e-commerce platform
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with CMS solutions
- Knowledge of SAP hybris technology landscape (C4C, HANA, yMarketing, YaaS)
What will you find in iQuest?
- Challenging projects with direct, large enterprise customers across the globe
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
- Training sessions/certifications on the latest technologies
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
To apply to this job, click Apply Now