Keepit.com is expanding and we are looking for an Automation tester to join our strong Quality Assurance team. Keepit is a leading provider of Cloud-to-Cloud backup and as we are broadening the reach of our platform we are growing our team to match. The job will primarily consist of being responsible for organizing and maintaining the Automated test systems.
- Expanding the functionality of our existing testing frameworks.
- Develop test suits that accurately test and describe specific End-to-End scenarios.
- Write new test cases using Java + Selenide.
- Generate test coverage reports.
- Analyze test reports, identify and report bugs.
- Great written and verbal communication in English is a must.
- Understanding of general programming principles.
- Experience with Java programming language.
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Selenide, Postman or similar.
- Experience with Rest API.
- Understanding of Version Control (Git, SVN etc).
- Practical experience with test documentation.
- Basic understanding of files and command line tools (Like regular expressions and Powershell)
- Team player.
- Self-driven and able to create tasks for yourself.