Our approach to the development itself is ambitious and bold. We have developed components and systems that most organisations do not, which is securing us a solid lead in this rapidly expanding market of cloud to cloud backup. Backing up billions of objects over foreign APIs using imperfect networks on systems with finite memory and making it all happen in as little time as possible, is no small feat. We built the object store that holds these data too by the way. And we built every system in between and around as well. If you think solving hard problems is fun, we have strong indications that we will not run out of hard problems any time soon. Come join us for the fun!
To support business growth we are willing to hire more people into our team to maintain our web-application and expand it with new features. The code you will work with is written on AngularJS 1.8. Your main tasks will be maintaining the existing codebase, developing new features and sooner or later, participating in migrating it from AngularJS to React.
So there will be a lot of advanced topics you will be able to dive into and share your thoughts on them with a team. We are waiting for your ideas and vision. You will get a unique experience!
Required technical skills
- At least 3 years of experience as Front-end developer
- Good knowledge of at least one modern framework(Vue, React, Angular)
- Solid knowledge of vanilla(core) JS
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Solid understanding of how browsers work
- ECMAScript 6+
- Understanding of web protocols, REST
- Basic knowledge of GIT
- Good html5 and Css3 knowledge
- Basic data structures and algorithms
- Responsive design, flex-box or grid
Will be a plus
- Experience with MaterialUI, Webpack, Figma
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Good knowledge of React
- Experience with migrating application to React
- Experience with AngularJS 1.5 or higher
Required soft skills
- You need to be able to work in a team, communicative, responsible
- You must have a reasonable level of verbal and written English, as you will communicate with different departments from both Ukraine and Denmark and even with our customers
- We welcome dialogue, critical thinking and new ideas - we encourage people to share their thoughts and encourage constructive dialogue
If you are interested in hard and unique tasks and problems solving, do not hesitate to reach out.
- An exciting and challenging job in a successful business. Our culture is characterized by a positive tone, commitment and result-oriented professionalism, heavily influenced by excitement for what we do
- Unique working environment where your opinion matters
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, health insurance and other social benefits
If all above describes you, Keepit hopes to have you as our new team member to help us grow in the direction that sustains Keepit’s culture of many different talents and nationalities within an informal and trusting environment.