Job DescriptionWorking on this project, our colleague will gain insight in multiple technologies ranging from developing new network monitoring functionalities using Java, enabling and configuring HW devices, creating REST APIs and exposing new features in WebUI developed in an Enterprise Web Application Framework.The Vision Network Packet Broker project is one of the main SW projects in the Network Visibility and Security organization. We are developing an embedded SW stack which allows configuration of our proprietary network monitoring HW, offering visibility across the customers’ enterprise network traffic.Working schedule is flexible. We have regular daily meetings for status and occasional technical meetings based on the project phase and status.Key Responsibilities:
- Design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet our user requirements;
- Participate in definition of new software product features and software;
- Develop server-side components to satisfy front-end requirements;
- When needed, develop front-end code using web application frameworks;
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques and best practices;
- Rapidly solve problems and fix bugs;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Develop unit tests and perform feature/integration testing
- Java and Object Oriented software design skills required;
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms and multi-threading;
- Working experience with Client/Server application development and REST services;
- Working experience with HTML5, CSS3, and web application frameworks;
- Proficient use of dev tools & processes including JDE, version control, and defect tracking;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Problem solver and technology enthusiast;
- Creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness.
- Knowledge and interest in Ethernet and networking technologies is a plus.
- Docker and Kubernetes orchestration knowledge is a plus.
Careers Privacy Statement***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:EMEA : Romania : Bucharest : BucharestJob ID : 38429