For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information.
Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates. Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a QA automation engineer to join our Product Development Team. You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building Kyivstar’s new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience;
- Great knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Appium);
- JMeter, SOAP UI knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of web UI manual testing principles;
- Experience of composing test strategies and test plans;
- Test design techniques knowledge;
- Experience in integration testing;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of web front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS);
- RESTful API — understanding of principles and experience in tests automation;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team;
- Good knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence);
- Excellent analytical skills, critical mindset;
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Work in a cross-functional team with a product manager, analysts, developers & designers to deliver digital innovations;
- Test management (plan, test scenarios design, execution, follow-up, control);
- Acceptance testing;
- Regression testing;
- Tests automation and support of existing test builds;
- Testing reporting and documentation.