LearnUpon is looking for a web developer to join our team in Belgrade. LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we're committed to producing work that we can be proud of. Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged.
Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
What will I be doing?
- Develop a marketing website that will help achieve our ambitious goals
- Collaborate with other members of the team to meet all objectives
- Develop logical, efficient and compliant code to be implemented across a variety of projects, from email to landing pages to web applications
- Integrate data from various backend services and databases (where necessary)
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Understanding data being captured to improve our visitor experience
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet deadlines
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of experience Web development in production environments
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Experience with WordPress and writing associated plugins
- Strong HTML and CSS
- Integrating with APIs (such as CRMs, Social media sites, or Marketing automation tools)
- Experience developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web, video and mobile web applications
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to be resourceful, creative and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- A team player
Don't worry if you don't tick every box in order to apply, we're always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Corporate experience working with a marketing department
- Experience integrating marketing applications and tools
- Familiarity with Jira/Confluence
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience working in Agile teams
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment
- Excellent career progression take LearnUpon where you think it can go
- Work in a small, highly effective team
- Competitive salary and company ESOP
- Private health insurance
- 22 days annual leave
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our Head of Marketing
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team