Leobit (leobit.com) is a full cycle web and mobile application development provider for the technology companies and startups primarily located in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the EU. Our technology focus covers .NET, Angular, React, iOS, Android, Ruby, PHP and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Web, and Mobile Stacks.
We are looking for an Intermediate WebUI (React.js) Engineer to join our team.
- Develop and deliver applications in accordance with the established standards
- Estimate tasks using different techniques
- Research and reuse existing technical solutions
- Develop unit tests
- Perform code review
- Two-year experience working with React
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS including ES2015+, and the DOM
- Experience working with React-stack technologies: Redux, React Router, etc.
- Good knowledge of Git and Webpack
- Experience with one or more UI frameworks (Material UI, Bootstrap etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Flow/TypeScript, PWA, Web Sockets, 3D models (would be a plus)
- Knowledge of other modern web standards, security practices, front-end patterns
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science (or similar technical field)
- Level of English: Intermediate strong (at least)