Leobit is are looking for a Junior Front-End (React.js) Engineer to join our team.
- Develop and deliver applications in accordance with the established standards
- Participation in estimating tasks activities
- Research and reuse existing technical solutions
- Perform code review
- One-year experience working with React
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS including ES2015+, and the DOM
- Experience working with React-stack technologies: Redux, React Router, etc.
- Good knowledge of Git and Webpack
- Experience with one or more UI frameworks (Material UI, Bootstrap etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Flow/TypeScript, PWA, Web Sockets, 3D models, development of unit tests (would be a plus)
- Knowledge of other modern web standards, security practices, front-end patterns
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science (or similar technical field)
- Level of English: Intermediate strong (at least)
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive compensation and regular results-based salary review
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- Comfortable and cozy working environment
- Motivated colleagues with profound knowledge of technical field
- Attractive compensation package
Accelerate your career with Leobit!