We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley with offices in multiple countries around the globe. We are building the next-generation software stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have an unique opportunity to:
- Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
- Work with renowned industry experts who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
- Make an impact in lives of hundreds of millions people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
We are looking for passionate software engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
Does this apply to you?
- You get a kick of watching software unfold before your eyes.
- You want to be a part of the team who will be remembered as the ones who disrupted the Telco industry.
- You firmly believe in code review and writing tests as an integral part of writing rock solid, high quality code.
- You make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable and well documented.
- You have a strong passion for scalable and high performance platforms.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge to other people and learning from them as well.
- You are able to express your thoughts and opinions and stand behind them.
And maybe even this?
- You have experience with Lua, Java and Scala programming languages.
- You have experience with NoSQL databases like Redis or Cassandra.
- You have a good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol and RESTful services.
- You have experience with messaging platforms like Kafka.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure.
Awesome! Check out how we do things at LotusFlare:
- Every engineer is an integral part of our global engineering team and as such is directly responsible for more than a half of million of users of our platforms.
- We apply best practices of software testing by covering our code with unit, integration and performance regression tests.
- We apply best practices of continuous integration and continuous delivery and our platforms are deployed on a daily basis to all of our clients.
- We are using the latest and greatest technologies in both engineering and infrastructure parts of our solutions.
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Trainings and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.
Sounds challenging? Apply here!