The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is a testing and validation platform for automotive domain.
• Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables etc.
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Perform unit and integration testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Report status and progress according to the project rules.
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements.
• Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead and Project Manager.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
Node.js, HTML5, Express, Angular
2-4 years experience in development using MEAN stack (Mongodb, Express, Angular, NodeJS)
• Experience with unit-testing and mock frameworks
• Minimum of 2 years of experience (as a user) with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
• HTML 5 and CSS3, undestanding of how animation works,
• Angular (8 - 11) with deep knowledge how it works under the hood to write code with high performance
• Understanding of HTTP, Web-sockets, TCP, GRPC
• Experience Linux user 2+ years (Linux services)
Nice to have
• OOP strong understanding
• UML 2.0 practice 1 year
• Agile methodology understanding