New IVI project is looking for an experienced C++ Software Developer for an agile project. The project is an ongoing development project for one of our OEM customers, which is featuring state of the art and innovative functionalities.
Our team: Global team of professionals in automotive industry with experiences in innovative development.
- Git + Gerrit
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Target OS: Linux
Responsibilities: Work inside an intercultural team of many layers and competencies around software engineer, Architecture and development. The team is extended by Quality Engineering, functional testing, Specifiers and Screen & Widget creator.
The work is to implement and design distributed rendering system by doing:
- Fix bugs and implement new features for distributing rendering component in automotive environment
- Fix bugs and implement new features for HMI SDK component
- Write a highly optimized C/C++ code
- Debug low-level issues with GDB
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution
- Document technical solutions
- Need to work with significant amount of legacy code
- Need to follow coding guidelines, processes, code reviews, design set by technical expert
- C++14 (strong proficiency, familiarity with templating), GDB, Git, Linux, Multithreading, POSIX threads, Python, Schell Scripting, UML, Valgrind, CMake
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- 3d rendering, CI tools, Docker, Jenkins, Network Programming, OpenGLES, CommonAPI, Gerrit
- experience with embedded software development
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate