Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Luxoft is building up a new special purpose organization (SW House) targeted at developing In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems for the age of autonomously driving vehicles. How do people in cars spend their time? How do they interact with information and how do they best utilize the cars infrastructure in a future 2021? How to surpass all the benchmarks in automotive SW development. We believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we build the SW House to apply the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to work, we focus on living continuous integration up to its most modern concepts including continuous delivery right into the vehicle. Our project setup and way of working follows agile principles scaled to a team of multiple hundred people.
Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will define what IVI looks like in the future together with our OEM partner.
- As a developer you will develop features, design, document, implement, integrate, and test platform services. Development will typically have C++ focus, and make use of modern tools and methodologies.
- You will identify and solve problems which require analysis by adopting existing procedures, techniques and methods. You will actively contribute to improvements and changes and take responsibility for delivery, and encourage others to do the same. You have a good understanding of the group's joint tasks and are seen as a person who takes full responsibility and a person who work colleagues can trust.
- For senior developer positions you are also comfortable working independently and can act as supervisor in technical matters and are able to lead other engineers within the technical area.
- Excellent embedded Linux Programming (C++) skills
- Experience in embedded systems
- Knowledge in IPC, async communication, threading
- Know-how in version control and CI/CD
- Familiar with design patterns and testing
- Linux kernel modules
- key-value storage
Nice to have
- Experience with open-source-software, scripting and CMake is a strong plus
- Experience with AUTOSAR
- Experience with Yocto
- Experience with QNX
- Hardware relegated knowledge
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence