Planning and analytical department is looking for financial analyst who is detailed-oriented and analytical with advanced Excel modeling skills.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Making analysis of collected information as well as keeping records of their findings and results.
- Analyzing the difference between actual costs and planned costs.
- Collecting and analyzing information to determine costs of business activities
- Making estimation of potential business activities (developing business cases) and providing cost benefits analysis.
- Monitoring the budget throughout the year, analyzing actual results compared to planned and forecast ones; preparing reports periodically
- Identifying possible opportunities for improving the efficiency of the internal finance process.
- Experience in the Big 4 is a must
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
- Advanced Excel modeling
- 1-3 years in a similar or related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills.
Nice to have
- Strong work ethic
- Possessing the ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented; result-oriented environment.
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate