One of the world's largest oil field service companies has a need to develop web based enterprise cementing job design and quality control software with rich reporting functionality in continuous efforts to improve quality of shale oil wells cementing.
About the Project - web based enterprise cementing job design and quality control software with rich reporting functionality. Our team - friendly, cooperative, open-minded team of experienced software professionals. Technologies used - C#, Angular 10, TypeScript, .Net Core 3, Bootstrap, ChartJS, MS SQL Server, etc.
- Learning front end technologies used in the project, like Angular, TypeScript, etc. to become full stack developer
- Implementation of new features and core components
- Continuous improvement of existing functionality
- Communication with US team members on daily basis
- Participation in a SCRUM-based project development
- Willing to learn front end technologies used in the project, like Angular, TypeScript, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with .Net/C#
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience in web applications development
- Web API/RESTful server development using ASP.NET core
- MS SQL Server
- Good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Intermediate English
Nice to have
- Bootstrap, Angular CLI, Reactive Extensions for Angular
- Experience in web applications development with Angular 6.0 or newer
- TypeScript development
- Experience with TFS or Git
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Oil & Gas domain knowledge
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate