Our client is a leading global Financial Markets data provider that runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
This is to develop a new innovation FX trading system with using emerging technology like cloud and AI…etc The key characteristics of this system will be high quality, high reliability and latency sensitive. This project will be a future platform for trading community.
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
- Support onboarding and integration testing with providers
- Core java 8-11 Medium
- Build tools setup (GIT, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory) Low
- IDE (Intelij, Eclipse 4.x, or NetBeans 8) Low
- Application / Web Servers Framework (some of the following: JSP 2.2, Servlets, JDBC 4.2, XSD, SAX, DOM, AJAX, Dojo, MVC) Low
- Scripting (some of the following: bash, Perl, python) Low
- RDBMS / Databases: Oracle DB 12c/18c/19c, PostgreSQL 9.x / 11.x Medium
- Cucumber-JVM Medium
- Operating Systems: Linux RH 6.x/7.x/8.0, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2/2016 Medium
Nice to have
- FIX protocol Low
- TCP/IP, Authenticated putty, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SSL+TLS 1.2/1.3 Low
- Excellent analytic, design and programming skills.
- Experience in programming and testing in Java (Linux)
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development frameworks such as Cucumber-JVM
- Knowledge and experience in working in teams utilizing the Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
- Experience in FXT and understanding of market.
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Upper-intermediate (and above) English
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Result-oriented mindset
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate