Work for a core delivery team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop the new incumbent of a suite of products. These products are focused on the development and delivery of HMI for headunit and instrument cluster systems inside the automotive area. For being able to fulfill the customer expectations we need additional experienced C++ and QT developers. You will work in a challenging environment with intercultural and international teams where the company culture and language is a mix of German and English.
- Work inside an intercultural team of many layers and competencies around software engineer, Architecture and development. The team is extended by Quality Engineering, Testing, Technical writers, Product Management.
- The work is to implement and design a Greenfield suite of products, components and technologies (according to roadmap planning and customer needs), analyze customer specifications, implementation of HMI features for different HMI applications.
Nice to have
- Embedded development experience
- Performance optimization tools and techniques
- Familiar with Code-review practices
- Understanding of CI/CD workflow
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate